Arrecife 64 - Golf villa with a modern twist at luxury beach resort
Arrecife is a community inside Puntacana Resort & Club. The resort itself has 7 restaurants and bars, 45 holes of premium golf, 12 tennis courts of different surfaces, 2 beaches, a natural reservation and a marina.
Right outside the gates, you will find Puntacana Village, a small community that offers 8 restaurants, bars, shops and a pharmacy while a few minutes away you can find Blue Mall with its collection of premium shops and restaurants.
To secure the booking, a partial payment of 50% of the quote, is due within 365 days of guest confirmation of intention to book
Payment [plus a refundable damage deposit of $1,500.00] must be fully settled: 60 days prior to arrival, or if that date is already passed, then within 2 days of guest confirmation of intention to book.
The 50% deposit is non refundable after booking confirmation, the pending amount will not be charged until 30 days before the arrival date. Written cancelation must be receive before that period so that the second payment is not processed and the reservation is cancelled.
Bank transferUse these details to send both domestic wires and ACH transfers to CARIBBEAN RENTAL SERVICES, INC’s Mercury account:
Beneficiary Name: CARIBBEAN RENTAL SERVICES, INC
Account Number: 9801758231
Type of Account: Checking
Beneficiary Address: 651 N Broad St, Suite 206 Middletown, DE 19709
Receiving Bank Details:
ABA Routing Number: 084106768
Bank Name: Evolve Bank & Trust
Bank Address: 6070 Poplar Ave, Suite 200 Memphis, TN 38119
PaypalPayment by PayPal is available for an additional 5% fee. Payment should be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules of Use and Coexistence
1. Maintain in all the facilities and areas of The Project, as well as in the Property, a behavior that does not affect the decorum, the tranquility of the people, the good customs and the laws of the Dominican Republic.
2. The Guest will be liable for the damages caused to one or any of the Companies, third parties and / or their properties, be it himself, his dependents, his guests, guests and / or pets.
3. No occupant of The Property, nor any other person who is not duly authorized for such purposes by the authorized personnel of The Promoter and / or Guardianes del Este, S.A.S. (GDE), may carry lethal weapons, non-lethal weapons or of any other type, as well as pellets, paintball guns, among others, without this statement being limiting
4. The User, his guests, users or occupants of the Property, are prohibited from using Remote Piloted Aircraft (RPAS) (unmanned aerial vehicles and / or drones), as well as any other device that may compromise privacy and security. of the users, visitors, owners of The Project and / or the Punta Cana International Airport (AIPC).
5. Vehicles should only be parked by the User or whoever takes his place, in the parking lot corresponding to The Property, and vehicles should not be parked or objects left that could obstruct the parking lot belonging to another property.
6. The driving of vehicles or means of transport by minors who do not have their learning permit or driver's license will not be allowed.
7. Recreation vehicles such as golf carts, four wheels, among others, should only be driven within The Project by people over 16 years of age duly provided with a learning permit or driver's license, which may be verified by authorized personnel of The Promoter or whoever it delegates. Such recreational vehicles must only transport the number of people for which they are destined according to verification carried out by the Promoter or GDE, and must be driven at the speed established in The Project.
8. No noise or annoyance should be produced, or cause damage or acts that disturb the tranquility of the owners or users of The Project.
9. Radio, television, electronic game consoles, compact disc players, entertainment equipment and musical instruments must be graduated in intensity so that they do not affect the tranquility of neighboring properties or users of any title of The Project. .
10. It is prohibited: (a) Entering any beach area, water body or coastline, with golf carts, “four wheels”, motors or any other type of vehicle, taking domestic animals to the beaches, water bodies or coastlines and go underwater or shore fishing
11. All guests must be registered with the Service Management office
12. Guest guests must be registered in advance and cannot stay overnight at the property. RELAXINN, S.R.L. and Grupo Puntacana reserve the right of admission.
The villa is privately owned; the owners, their staff and anyone associated with the home is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. Neither are they responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.